NHS price list
- Band 1 - standard examination, diagnosis and preventative advice £23.80
- Band 2 - includes band 1 with standard fillings, root canal treatments and extractions £65.20
- Band 3 - includes band 1 and 2 with standard crowns, dentures or bridges £282.80
Private price list
Consultation, diagnosis and treatment planning
- New patient/extensive examination includes two intra oral digital x-rays £52.00
- Routine examination £35.00
- Digital intra-oral x-ray £12.00
- OPG (panoral) digital x-ray £40.00
- OPG on referral £60.00
- Study models £55.00
- Emergency appointment £75.00
- Amalgam fillings (small) £70.00
- Amalgam fillings (medium) £85.00
- Amalgam fillings (large) £100.00
- White Composite fillings (small) £100.00
- White Composite fillings (medium) £120.00
- White Composite fillings (large) £160.00
Crowns, Veneers and Bridges
- Core build up £90.00
- Post and core £155.00
- Porcelain bonded crown £470.00
- Gold inlay or crown £690.00
- Metal free ceramic crown £600.00
- Porcelain veneer £520.00
- Porcelain inlay £600.00
- Porcelain bonded bridge unit £450.00
- Metal free ceramic bridge unit £575.00
- Maryland or adhesive bridge £500.00
- Acrylic partial denture £520.00
- Addition to acrylic denture £130.00
- Upper or lower acrylic full denture £530.00
- Full upper and full lower dentures £950.00
- Cobalt-chrome metal denture £850.00
Extractions and Oral Surgery
- Routine extraction £100.00
- Complex extraction £130.00
Root Canal Treatment
- Incisor and Canine teeth £280.00
- Premolar teeth £350.00
- Molar £415.00
Hygiene and Preventative Treatment
- Hygienist visit £60.00
- Fissure sealants £25.00
- Mouthguard £120.00
- Full mouth tooth whitening £300.00
- Line and wrinkle treatment (one area) £190.00
- Line and wrinkle treatment (two areas) £245.00
- Line and wrinkle treatment (three areas) £295.00
- Line and wrinkle treatment (additional areas) £50.00
- Dermal fillers from £225.00
- Profhilo (one session) (course of 2 to 3 recommended) £350.00
Are you considering dental treatment, but are unsure about the best way to pay for it? If so, you might be interested in a payment plan to fund your treatment.
- Tabeo Broker Limited only do a soft check with no impact on your credit score.
- It takes an average of 1 minute for the practice to send a finance offer.
- Customers can apply with and get an answer within 3 minutes, with an instant credit decision.
- It is 100% paperless.
- 0% APR finance up to 12 months.
- Administration fee £75.
For more information, please ask at the practice.
Tabeo Broker Limited is incorporated in England and Wales (10416530) with its registered office is at c/o Jag Shaw Baker, 47-48 Berners St, London W1T 3NF. Tabeo Broker Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Its reference number is 777539.