Book your appointment online with ease.
We just need to make you aware of a few important details about our online booking portal.
- When logging in you will require your full name, date of birth and mobile number as provided during registration in the practice.
- New patients can register online and than book appointments.
- You can book the following appointments: dental examinations, hygienist appointments, dental filings, dental extractions ,dental implants consultation , Invisalign consultation.
- You can use online portal to check your appointments or update your medical record
- You must be aged 16 or over to book online appointments.
- Online booking is available only for private treatments .
- We have limited availability for NHS appointments online. If you are not able to book NHS appointment online contact our reception for more information. Some new patients may be required to join our NHS waiting list. For more information Contact our reception.
- Practice has 48 hours cancellation policy , if you decide to change or cancel your appointments let us know at least two working days before. There will be no charge and we will be very happy at apply any changes.
- For new patients or patients who have not been to the dentist for over one year we advise minimum 20min examinations prior any treatment appointment (" first exam ") price will include necessary two x-rays.
- Some treatments like whitening, Invisalign etc. can't be conducted if there are underling issues and may require further appointments. Your dentist will be able to explain it before providing any treatment.
If you have any difficulties with online portal, please send message or call our reception on 01372 272357.